Thursday, July 17, 2014

My Current Works in Progress

I have a few current projects that I am currently working on. I am working on a baby flower "quilt" to donate to Project Linus, a bobble stitch blanket for my bed, and about 3 more random blanket patterns. I have also recently begun making a project binder with my patterns printed out in it, and I want to tape the yarn tag on each pattern so that I will know which yarn I used for each project. Then, I won't have to take my little yarn balls into the store to match colors, I can just use the yarn name or the bar code number.

Bobble Pattern Blanket













 "Plum Fairies" Blanket













Purple Flower Quilt













"Strawberry Shortcake" Blanket













SGRho Blanket for one of my friends













Orange Granny Square Blanket For PL

For my birthday, which was in May, 2 of my best friends gave me a shelving unit to organize all of my yarn :). That was one of the best gifts I received on my birthday. They organized it by color and everything. I am so appreciative for this gift, it took much of the clutter out of my apartment.



I plan to start working on some jewelry patterns, such as earrings necklaces, and bracelets. As well as trying my hand at some "barefoot"jewelry. I hope to begin some of these projects in the next few days, as well as work on the projects that I already have! Many of these will go into my etsy shop once they are finished.

Thank you so much for reading, and happy stitching!!

~Reg

No comments:

Post a Comment